Any good cities 75 miles from Newark, New Jersey?

I'm going to be moving soon, though I'm not actually sure where, but one of the possible choices is within 75 miles of Newark, New Jersey. Does anyone know any well off places to live? I had heard that Newark itself wasn't actually that safe though...

Favorite Answer

Cherry Hill

Morrestown

Ocean City

Margate

75 miles from Newark in any direction would be an improvement. Just make sure you're moving in a straight line.

New Brunswick is great!! look it up! Nice close to Newark, shopping is good, for food, clothes and other. Dayton NJ is nice too, but it is commercial any more south of that on RT 130. You are right Newark has more crime there than most places in the area. check the whole New Brunswick, east Brunswick, Oh, south plainfield is nice, target, walmart Marshall's, FedEx Kinko's, sporting goods, IHOP, Red Robin, Friendly's, great area! Probably better than New Brunswick? Check them out!!

Source(s): Lived in the area for a year! I loved it!

There's this tiny little place called New York, I've heard it's good.

Source(s): Life-long New Yorker.....and...loving it.