NORMA asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

需要英文高手幫我解答這些題目

每題只需要4-5個句子

1.Are you interested in politics?What is that?

2.Which politicians do you like most?LikeLeast?Why?

3.Do you think politicians usually tell the truth,or lie they can get votes?Can you think of an example of a politician lying recently?

4.What do you like about election campaigns?What don't you like about them?

5.Would you like to be a politician one day ?Why?

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1.Are you interested in politics?What is that?

I am not interested in politics. The reason is that I can’t control what the politician is doing. Once any decision is made there is nothing I could. Therefore there is no reason for me to be interested in politics.

2.Which politicians do you like most?LikeLeast?Why?

I do not like or dislike and politician. The reason, in my own opinion they are almost the same. Most of them are more interested in own interest rather for the interest of the people. Therefore there is no reason for me to like or dislike anyone of them

3.Do you think politicians usually tell the truth,or lie they can get votes?Can you think of an example of a politician lying recently?

3. I am not really sure. The reason is that some of their promise cannot be proven with the next few years.

4.What do you like about election campaigns?What don't you like about them?

4. I do not like election campaigns at all. The reason is that every where is very noisy. Lot of rubbish is also created during this period.

5.Would you like to be a politician one day ?Why?

I wouldn’t like to be a politician one day. The reason is that there is not must a government can do, as they can’t satisfy everybody. I believe I could still help people without becoming a politician.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.