Anonymous

幫忙電影”當幸福來敲門”心得中翻英

故事是在敘述一個很愛家的男人,努力為家計奔波,然而上帝似乎忘了眷顧這樣的人,他所銷售的醫療器材業績不佳,收入僅能勉強付生活費,經濟壓力依然很大,最後太太終於離開了他,他自己肩負起單親爸爸的責任,獨力撫養孩子,並努力在證卷公司完成實習課程並取得正式任用的資格。

一個愛家的人,他要讓家得以完整努力追求財富才能得到幸福,這是無庸置疑的,我們知道唯有堅持下去,才有機會成功,我相信這是這部影片最終想要表達的。

希望不是翻譯器所翻譯的

是自己翻譯的

謝謝~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

給你

The story is describing a man who loves a house very much and hard rushes about for the family livelihood, however God apparently forgot to regard with affection a this kind of person, the medical and surgical equipment accomplishment sold by him was poor, the income only can force to pay living expenses, economic pressure still very big, finally the wife finally left him, he starts to carry single and close father's responsibility by himself, only the power bring up a kid, and make great effort in the Zheng4 Juan3 company to complete practice curriculum and obtain to formally appoint of qualifications.

The person of a love house, he wants to let house complete to labor after wealth hard and can get happiness, this is without a doubt, we know to only insist next go to, just have chance to succeed, my believing this is this film to finally want to express.

選我拜託!

Source(s): me me!