Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 餐廳與小吃台灣其他料理 · 1 decade ago

英文很好的各位,麻煩你幫我中翻英好不好,急

沒有,我中學的時候沒有任何的社團跟課外活動,因為我是夜校生。

我喜歡吃辣的,吃辣的東西才覺得有味道,不加辣吃起來感覺東西比較沒味道。

我喜歡吃異國料理,像日本料理,尤其是生魚片。

我覺得自己的生活不健康,每個禮拜的星期一至星期五都要趕上班,星期六日要上課,所以都沒時間運動,太久都沒運動身體就不健康了。

我家是獨棟的房子,大概走了 5分鐘 就有一個公園,走了3分鐘 就有一間學校,所以要走到公園跟學校散步還蠻方便的。

未來我希望自己能考上高普考,就有一份固定的工作,也不用怕老了被資遣

Rating
    Favorite Answer

給你

Have no, my high school of time have no of association heel extracurricular activity, because I am a night school to get.

I like to eat the hot and eat hot thing to just feel flavor, don't add hot eat to feel the thing relatively has no flavor.

I like to eat foreign country cuisine and is like Japanese cuisine, particularly is sashimi.

I feel own living ill-health, Monday in each week goes to all wants to catch up a class on Friday and want to have a class on Saturday day, so all have no time exercise, too long have never exercised body ill-health.

My house is only the house of , probably walked to have a park for 5 minutes, walked to have a school for 3 minutes, so wants to walk to take a walk with school to park still pretty convenient.

I will hope that I can pass examination in the future Gao Pu3 Kao3, have a fixed work, don't need to fear, either old is laid off

選我拜託

Source(s): me me!