Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

求轉學考英文答案4

Dear Donna,

Thanks for your message. I’m looking ____(31) seeing you, too. I can’t believe my trip is only a week away. I think I’ve done everything I needed to get done before the trip. Thanks for agreeing to pick me ___(32)___ at the airport. My flight (33) to arrive in Vancouver on November 2nd at 4:30 pm

I’ll be flying Dynasty Airlines flight number 111. It’s a long flight and I have a couple of (34) ; as a (35) it’s probably a good idea to call the airline before leaving to pick me up to make sure that the flight hasn’t been delayed.

Can’t wait to see you!Sally

31. (A) forward(B)toward(C) forward to(D) forwards

32. (A) on (B)up(C) off(D) in

33. (A) should(B)ought (C) had better(D) shouldn’t

34. (A) stand by(B)leftovers(C) holdovers(D) stopovers

35. (A) constant(B)consequentially(C) consequence(D) consequences

Question s 36 – 40

Shari:

Thanks for ___(36)___ to take care of our household while we’re away. Here’s a list of what we want to have you do. Water the plants ___(37)___ a week. Don’t forget the hydrangea on the back balcony! Feed and love Muffin. She gets 1/2 cup of dry cat food in the morning and 1/2 can of wet cat food at dinner time. Please remember ___(38)___ her water dish daily. She’s very ___(39)___ and will probably want to curl up in bed with you at night. Bring in the mail and leave it on the table in the foyer. Don’t worry about the newspapers. We suspend our subscription for the __(40)___ of our holiday. Thanks again and I hope everything goes well. We’ll see you in a month.

The Lees

36. (A) agreement (B)agreeing(C) have agreed(D) agreed

37. (A) once (B)one(C) one times(D) one per

38. (A) refilling (B)to refill (C) to refill (D) refill

39. (A) affected (B) affecting(C) affects(D) affectionate

40. (A) during (B)duration(C) enduring(D) endure

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dear Donna,

Thanks for your message. I’m looking __((C) forward to)__ seeing you, too. I can’t believe my trip is only a week away. I think I’ve done everything I needed to get done before the trip. Thanks for agreeing to pick me ___((B)up)___ at the airport. My flight__ ((B)ought )__ to arrive in Vancouver on November 2nd at 4:30 pm

I’ll be flying Dynasty Airlines flight number 111. It’s a long flight and I have a couple of __((D) stopovers ) __; as a __((C) consequence)__ it’s probably a good idea to call the airline before leaving to pick me up to make sure that the flight hasn’t been delayed.

Can’t wait to see you!Sally

Question s 36 – 40

Shari:

Thanks for ___( (B)agreeing)___ to take care of our household while we’re away. Here’s a list of what we want to have you do. Water the plants ___((A) once )___ a week. Don’t forget the hydrangea on the back balcony! Feed and love Muffin. She gets 1/2 cup of dry cat food in the morning and 1/2 can of wet cat food at dinner time. Please remember ___((B)to refill (C) to refill )___ her water dish daily. She’s very ___((D) affectionate )___ and will probably want to curl up in bed with you at night. Bring in the mail and leave it on the table in the foyer. Don’t worry about the newspapers. We suspend our subscription for the __((B)duration)___ of our holiday. Thanks again and I hope everything goes well. We’ll see you in a month.

The Lees