is eddie griffin a fan of michael jackson?

• Cass
    Best Answer

Uh...I think he is sort of..I mean he isn't as bad as Katt Williams. He talks about things like "His off the wall nose" and how his kids should have it..makes you think at once that guy probably like MJ a lot. Obviously he is reading tabloids and stuff though, talking about the bleaching and all. He mentions the child molestation stuff and doesn't make fun of it or anything,,he has like REAL comedian jokes like "the kid runs around with a glitter diaper" not stupid stuff that is just making fun of someone. I guess the crackpipe thing seems like that...but thats obviously a joke.

He probably enjoy's Michaels dancing, performing, etc, but because he has only read tabloids and not the truth, he probably is not a fan like..a real fan who stick up for Michael. maybe if he did research he wouldn't be so harsh.

he is also a comedian...so...eh... I really anjoy his acting in movies though. And his impersonation(s) were really good

every person older than 20 is a fan of michael jackson some just don't admit it.

EDDIE GRIFFIN FARTS BLOOD !!!!

and u can tell him that Yohan said so