Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Bill Clinton or Hillary Clinton???

If Hillary Clinton would have won the Democratic nomination and became president, would Bill have made a better First Lady then Hillary was?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Nope... But a better First Gentleman as he and only he could do. We know from experience, don't we?

Did you know that in Most Countries in the World, including in the Asian, Latin American, and European continents, they have had and still have their own First Gentleman except USA? And that doesn't include husbands of female Prime Ministers and Monarchies...

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

To answer your question, No. Do you remember a few years ago when that guy named Dean ran for president. He was the front runner of the Democratic party for almost a year. He lost the first primary and everyone thought that it was a fluke. Then he lost the second and third, etc. The media had him picked as the next president because of his polls, but they didn't pan out in the voting booth. The point is, don't worry about the polls from the media, worry about the voting results.

• 1 decade ago

Hillary !

No one likes a womanizer like Bill.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no comment ..im asian but i hear bill clinton is so much hotter than Hillary clinton,, is this true?

and the guy above me is right, we DO have a first gentleman, so far he's been stealing all our money, ...

Source(s): ok, im like sneaking here in our library,, g2g ps: im expecting a BA when i get back on answers!!!,.,
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tigger
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, Bill cannot be First Lady because he is a man. We will never know what kind of First Gentleman he would have become.

• RPM
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Sure. Bill was entertaining. Hillary's just plain boring.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

George Bush!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What? I have a better one...

Poll: If Obama won the presidential elections who will be running the country... Obama or Oprah?

• 1 decade ago

ummm, no otherwise they wouldn't of switched jobs and Hillary wouldn't of become the president instead of him, unless you think being first lady is a more important job.

• 1 decade ago

Bill is a lady any way you look at it so he was already the first lady.......so yeah pretty much...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.