What is like the dress code of pf changs?

I was thinking jean capris and a tank top and a plaid vest...is that too informal?

Favorite Answer

dont dress with shorts and a tee shirt.

and you dont have to dress up either...

just as long as you dont look trashy but i also think it doesnt matter that much

That sounds okay, but a plaid vest would take away from your whole outfit. Plaid was never cute and vests were never in--unless you're from the 90s or something!!! So sorry for the attitude, but I really want you to look pretty when you go to PF Chang's. Don't wear flip-flops, because that's just ruining everything!!! Wear a cute pair of colorful flats, or even better--a dress!!! Good luck honey.

no dress code, although I think it may also depend on location. Here in San Diego, I think people get away with alot more than other places. Maybe go a little more conservatively the first time, and if your return, then you'll know what'll fly! Jeans and sneakers should be fine at any location, i would think.

go with a nice t and clean rip-free dark jeans. flats or closed toed shoes. If u have some causual high heels wear thoes

i think that would be fine. depending on what shoes you wear. if you wear a nice pair of sandals it would work. flip-flops. no no.