Red bumps around my sons mouth?

my son is 10 months old and has had these red bumps around his mouth for about three months now.. I took him to the doctor and he said that they would go away and they are not.. they are spreading and getting bigger.. I am pretty sure its not impytigo but I dont know what else to do.. I have tried yeast infection... show more my son is 10 months old and has had these red bumps around his mouth for about three months now.. I took him to the doctor and he said that they would go away and they are not.. they are spreading and getting bigger.. I am pretty sure its not impytigo but I dont know what else to do.. I have tried yeast infection medicine on them while he is sleeping I have tried hydrogen peroxide and I boil all his bottles and cups and still nothing.. what is going on?
Update: thats just it he isnt teething, no excessive drool.. no pacifire.. its just terrible people ask me whats the rash on his face..