Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Christians...do you believe that other religions will go to heaven?

do u believe that people who dont believe in God or Jesus, such as religions like Jews, Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, etc. go to heaven?

Best Answer

Well according to the Christian religion, everyone who's not Christian goes to hell for all of eternity. Kinda depressing.

I certainly believe that monotheistic religions like Christianity, Judaism and Islam will go to Heaven, as long as they follow the golden rule that they all share, Love Your Neighbor as Yourself and Your Self and Your Lord. I don't know about others like Hindus and Buddhists, but I would imagine that, if they followed the Golden Rule, they would. When it comes down the the whole grand scheme of things, earthly doctrine and dogma carry very little weight.

For the answer#1: There is a difference between knowing God and knowing of God. Even Satan acknowledges that Jesus died for our sins, yet he is nowhere near eternal salvation. One must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ in order make it to Heaven.

I do believe that. It's pretty hard for me to conceive what Heaven must be like, but I do believe that there's something that happens to our life force/spiritual energy/whatever you want to call it when he no longer occupy our present bodies, and I hope that it's a fun and exciting place, and it's available to all. If that doesn't turn out to be true, well, I guess we'll have to deal with that at the time!

nicely when you consider that i visit be lifeless if I so take place to get there, who is conscious. Plus no count what i exploit or perception I might desire to get to heaven/paradise/afterlife or maybe the chilly floor coated with airborne dirt and dust, the ending will nonetheless be an identical; loss of existence. All those issues you suggested may well be spoke back by making use of the lifeless and that they have got no barring on the living: Ecclesiastes: 9;5-6

Yes, I do. I am a Catholic, and for some reason I believe that Jews will get there first. They are, after all, the Chosen People. But I believe that no matter what religion you are, you must be good to others - love one another, care for others, respect eachother (and animals, and our earth) and be tolerant of cultural and religious differences. God made us but we made religion.

• G C

Heaven is where God lives, where His throne is, from where He reigns, where His law is supreme. Jesus said that if we know Him, then we have seen the Father because they are one. Christ gave Himself as a sacrifice for our sins. This is why Christ said that no man comes unto the Father except by Him. No other religion is the way to the Father, except by Christ.

• Pi

Anybody who belongs to any one of the mainline denominations like Baptist, Lutheran, Assembly of God, Church of God, United Pentecostal Churches, and so forth, who says that they don't believe those groups you mentioned are going to hell are either a) ignorant of their denominational doctrines or b) flat out lying.

They might not say that they condemn anyone from other religions, but their leaders certainly do--FACT.

• glory

Jesus said that few make it into heaven. Jesus said that many will come, but He will say He never knew them. Remember, Jesus holds the keys.. Even of those in the Christian community, Jesus said that FEW will make it. Sad isn't it.

• Tan N

Matthew 7:13-14:

13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

• magi

No religion will get you into Heaven.

Jesus Christ is the only Way.