How can a guest sign in on my computer with a yahoo email address?

A family member also has a yahoo email address and would like to use my computer, because his computer is showing wear and tear and not working properly. How can we sign him in on my computer? We both have different yahoo email addresses but want to use the same computer now.

I tried signing off and letting him try to sign on, but it did not work

Favorite Answer

you can sign off after you're done or use two different accounts

• bellas

Your Yahoo e mail account has been Hacked or what they referred to as "Phished" maximum cases it can be demanding Spams and ineffective information..... you could becareful now to not click on unknow internet sites and confirm u dont supply out any password or information on unknow internet sites... I easily have a demonstration in seal it truly is......... a demonstration-in seal is a secret message or photo that you create to assist take care of your Yahoo! account from phishing. Phishing — a play on the note "fishing" — is an attempt to thieve your password and private account counsel. So u can create one and create a sparkling Account....wish i became effective....good success...

Aammarominger

Yahshuastribe@yahoo.com

• trappe

All you have to do is sign yourself off, then go to the sign in page and let him sign on.

add an email ac

my son is visiting & is unable to log in to yahoo to check mail. How can he get to it

by adding her email and pass word

herediaaurora@yahoo.com

• calloawood@yahoo.com