How do you cheat on a Touch Screen Pot O Gold Video Slot, Superball Keno or other video slots?

I live in the Dallas, TX area and there are a lot of these games around here. There are game rooms that have lots of machines, and a lot of gas staions around have at least one machine. I've been on the internet all day trying to find a web site (there aren't any) about tips, strategies, etc. for gambling... show more I live in the Dallas, TX area and there are a lot of these games around here. There are game rooms that have lots of machines, and a lot of gas staions around have at least one machine. I've been on the internet all day trying to find a web site (there aren't any) about tips, strategies, etc. for gambling at these less than Vegas casinos. A girls won $8,000 the other day on a Southern Gold Machine Playing Hexa Keno!!! It was a machine malfunction. The maximum payout almost anywhere is $1500. They payed her anyways. I did find a web site that sells a scrambler or something like that for $225 or so. I wonder if she used one of those. I am skeptical that it would work if I bought it. I think that it is more likely that it was random machine malfunction and that I should stop obsessing about this
Update: I live in the Dallas, TX area and there are a lot of these games around here. There are game rooms that have lots of machines, and a lot of gas staions around have at least one machine. I've been on the internet all day trying to find a web site (there aren't any) about tips, strategies, etc. for gambling... show more I live in the Dallas, TX area and there are a lot of these games around here. There are game rooms that have lots of machines, and a lot of gas staions around have at least one machine. I've been on the internet all day trying to find a web site (there aren't any) about tips, strategies, etc. for gambling at these less than Vegas casinos. A girls won $8,000 the other day on a Southern Gold Machine Playing Hexa Keno!!! It was a machine malfunction. The maximum payout almost anywhere is $1500. They payed her anyways. I did find a web site that sells a scrambler or something like that for $225 or so. I wonder if she used one of those. I am skeptical that it would work if I bought it. I think that it is more likely that it was random machine malfunction and that I should stop obsessing about this.
OH! And in the majority of game rooms they ask you not to bring in your cell phone, or post "no cell phone" signs. Only a few enforce the rule. I always
have my phone with me
Update 2: OH, and in the majority of game rooms they ask you not to bring in your cell phone, and post "no cell phone" signs throughout the establishment. Only a few enforce the rule. I always have my phone with me. I haven't been told not to have my cell phone in the game room I go to the most often,... show more OH, and in the majority of game rooms they ask you not to bring in your cell phone, and post "no cell phone" signs throughout the establishment. Only a few enforce the rule. I always
have my phone with me. I haven't been told not to have my cell phone in the game room I go to the most often, I'm guessing because it is also a bar & billiard, entertainment, etc. club. and they don't want to ban cell phones from such a social setting.