Can anybody tell me where a 14 year old can work in the State of New Mexico????

I am 14 years old and i am trying to find a job in Albuquerque, New Mexico because i am desperate for money. Cany anybody tell me where i can work for a summer job so that i can make some money????

Favorite Answer

That is tough. You may try lawn mowing, my 14 year old neighbor is always busy. He charges between $10-20 per lawn, depending on the size. You can also try dog sitting/walking, babysitting, washing cars or taking care of people's plants when they are on vacation. I know kids in ABQ that do all of these things for extra cash. Unfortunately, not a lot of businesses hire kids your age because of the insurance liabilities. For future reference, Kirtland AFB has a summer hire program that you can apply to when you are 16 and ABQ Ride offers service to Kirtland, in case you are still saving for a car then or gas is $6 a gallon. Good luck.

try bakeries

or family-run buisinesses like a restoraunt

best of luck!

a grocery store they do here in NY