Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez or Demi Lovato?

Who do you like more ou of: Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, and Demi Lovato?

I absolutely hate miley cyrus. Demi lovato and Selena gomez rock. Demi Lovato can actually sing and when she does, I cant stop listening to her. Demi and Selena worked for their career. They didn't get famous because of their dads. Anyway, it's ur opinion. I dont like Miley at all.

Who do u like more and y?

Favorite Answer

well i like Demi and Selena the same and i HATE MILEY. listen to this demi and selena were on barney together when they were little how cute is that... anyway selena and demi have talent they are real not fake responsible celebrities. miley and mandy (the webshow) are mean and irrisponsible. they made a video on youtube making fun of selena and demi. and they both are sluts miley with those vanity pics and mandy used to be a stripper.

here is the video of mandy and miley making fun of selena and demi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXJMmAZAtXQ

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

so yeah i like demi and selena the same cause they are AMAZINGGG

I like none of them since they're all my age. But I do think that Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato looks better than that W.H.O.R.E. Miley Cyrus. I mean she's not even talented.And I don't get the thing that what is so special about Miley. She's not even THAT pretty.

Selena Gomez

Demi Lovato seems like a nice person.

• Demi Lovato because she has an amazing voice and her and selena are really funny on youtube!

selena gomez

i hate miley i mean she used to be in the "good girls club" but then she did that photospread and omg plus she got really really really slutty

i like demi lovato though she reminds me of selena

Demi Lovato any day of the week, any time of the day :D

demi lovato

selena gomez. she can sing plus i think shes a very good actress.

miley cyrus is annoying to me because her face is on EVERYTHING!

i dont like any of them.

but my sister had that disney crap on yesterday and I saw the song "Sneaker night" by Vanessa Hudgekins <--I actually think she is a worthy-good singer and the song is really catchy.."basically what we going to do is dance.."