Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I Saw a Bat fluttering around in the subway today, what is the Creepiest Creature you have ever come across?

I was standing On the essex Street Platform when i saw this bird, Least i THOUGHT it was a Bird, till it fluttered over and landed on the Platform 15 feet infront of me..... All 5 feet 10 inches of me ran in the opposite direction as fast as i could and took a cab to work.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hands down. One of my EX-girlfriends.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Armadillo

• ride2p
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I almost came across a Japanese Spider Crab one time when I went to the beach

• 1 decade ago

I take the subway everyday & have seen lots of human creepy creatures that I run from

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • chabak
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'm uninterested in heartache too. i could like to slap love around the face... i do no longer comprehend if i could be waiting to end myself if i began out although! So according to possibility it quite is only besides i will't easily try this. i'm only ignoring it thoroughly. it will get uninterested in me at last *sigh*

• 1 decade ago

Count Dracula is after you,he needs a new bride,beware hes lurking everywhere..

• 1 decade ago

the other day i was riding my bike and i came across a liger. its a lion and tiger mixed, bred for its skills in magic. those things are creepy.

• helper
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Cab rats are pretty creepy.

• 1 decade ago

My ex wife

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a homeless man in a suit and tie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.