Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I Saw a Bat fluttering around in the subway today, what is the Creepiest Creature you have ever come across?

I was standing On the essex Street Platform when i saw this bird, Least i THOUGHT it was a Bird, till it fluttered over and landed on the Platform 15 feet infront of me..... All 5 feet 10 inches of me ran in the opposite direction as fast as i could and took a cab to work.

Favorite Answer

Hands down. One of my EX-girlfriends.

Armadillo

• ride2p

I almost came across a Japanese Spider Crab one time when I went to the beach

I take the subway everyday & have seen lots of human creepy creatures that I run from

• chabak

i'm uninterested in heartache too. i could like to slap love around the face... i do no longer comprehend if i could be waiting to end myself if i began out although! So according to possibility it quite is only besides i will't easily try this. i'm only ignoring it thoroughly. it will get uninterested in me at last *sigh*

Count Dracula is after you,he needs a new bride,beware hes lurking everywhere..

the other day i was riding my bike and i came across a liger. its a lion and tiger mixed, bred for its skills in magic. those things are creepy.

• helper

Cab rats are pretty creepy.

My ex wife

a homeless man in a suit and tie