Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Abercrombie or Hollister?

Do u like Abercrombie or Hollister better and why?

Favorite Answer

abercrombie.

they are both the same company, but hollister is a little more beachy stylee (hence the bird symbol) and abercrombie is a little more "mountainy" style (hence the moose symbol)

i like bothh. abercrombie is more epensive, but they have a variety more of things that just fit me :]

add for the peoplee who thinkk it's "cheap and over-priced," if you have money spend, why not spend it.

• <3

None. I like stores like Free People (my current favorite, I absolutely love it, plus it's very environmentally friendly), Anthropologie, Sak's, and Armani Exchange. Everything in Abercrombie and Hollister is almost the same (they are owned by the same company). Everyone wears Abercrombie and Hollister, it's so boring. Also it's overpriced for it's quality, which is terrible. Why people pay $40 for a cheap shirt that says "Abercrombie" and falls apart in like a week is beyond me. Go save up some money and get some good clothes, believe me, it's worth it.

it particularly is the interior song. they're the two owned by utilising an identical employer constrained manufacturers Inc., which owns an excellent style of different shops, yet many times Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie, and Hollister are accociated with one yet another the main generally.

they are owned by the same company so they pretty much have the same styles but i like hollister better because they are cheaper unless u buy from clearence in abercrombie

i dont shop much at either but hollister has cuter colors and more to choose from

its not the same from season to season like abercrombie ^-^

I like Abercrombie and Fitch better. Not abercrombie because that is a kids store. I like the "New York" look better than the "So Cal" look. even though it is more expensive, if i can pay for it, i will. And I like it way better!

Hollister becaue it's clothes are cute. Yes, some people say o, your a clone if u wear it. Whatever cause EVERY store has clothes that are "in style" and every place is expensive so whatev. and hollister does not support porn. Just shop where ever u like the clothes.

I like both stores, but I like Hollister better

because the clothes are cheaper. I don't understand

why anyone would want to pay 60 dollars for

a pair of jeans, unless they're like true religions

Well I like Hollister better because they done influence size zero as much.. I'm between an 8 and ten. But I really done like supporting either because their money goes twords Porn and I'm against that 100% so I shop at american eagle which actually donates to charity.

Hollister,

I love hollister because they have nice stuff and some sexy stuff