Randy Newman...?

What do you guys think of him and his impersonators? I think his best song is "Rednecks" and his best impersonator is Will Sasso from Mad TV. Thanks for the opinions :)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ah,someone who loves Mad T.V.as much as me,well maybe almost as much. I'll tell you who does good impersonations is Debra Wilson as Oprah Winfrey.If I were Oprah,I would invite her to my show and let her host it sometime.(ha,ha) She does a great Witney Houston also and Arie Spears does a great Bobby Brown.I like the actor that drinks too much caffiene also. He's a hoot.And the actor that does the U.P.S. man. They are all a number 1 comedians and I really dig it when they interview during the awards.You know I think he looka lika man(ha,ha) I could go on and on and on,but I won't. Sasso also does a great Bill Clinton.Have a wonderful day.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like Sasso's impersonation of him. A guy at work brings in a Randy Newman disc every now and then. Honestly, I can't take it when he does...

• Eric S
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I must admit, Will Sasso does a pretty damn good impersonation. Hard to top that. I think his best song is "I Love L.A.", though. It's one of my favorites of his anyway.

• 1 decade ago

He is the Bomb, his duet with Lyle Lovette on "Long Tall Texan" is great on The Road to Ensenada..Monk Theme is killer too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lefty
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

lol..yes Sasso has him down pat!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are ms. Right

ɔǝʌǝʇs

• 1 decade ago

I see why always smiling are you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.