Randy Newman...?

What do you guys think of him and his impersonators? I think his best song is "Rednecks" and his best impersonator is Will Sasso from Mad TV. Thanks for the opinions :)

Favorite Answer

Ah,someone who loves Mad T.V.as much as me,well maybe almost as much. I'll tell you who does good impersonations is Debra Wilson as Oprah Winfrey.If I were Oprah,I would invite her to my show and let her host it sometime.(ha,ha) She does a great Witney Houston also and Arie Spears does a great Bobby Brown.I like the actor that drinks too much caffiene also. He's a hoot.And the actor that does the U.P.S. man. They are all a number 1 comedians and I really dig it when they interview during the awards.You know I think he looka lika man(ha,ha) I could go on and on and on,but I won't. Sasso also does a great Bill Clinton.Have a wonderful day.

I like Sasso's impersonation of him. A guy at work brings in a Randy Newman disc every now and then. Honestly, I can't take it when he does...

• Eric S

I must admit, Will Sasso does a pretty damn good impersonation. Hard to top that. I think his best song is "I Love L.A.", though. It's one of my favorites of his anyway.

He is the Bomb, his duet with Lyle Lovette on "Long Tall Texan" is great on The Road to Ensenada..Monk Theme is killer too.

• Lefty

lol..yes Sasso has him down pat!

You are ms. Right

ɔǝʌǝʇs

I see why always smiling are you.