Romania-Netherlands easy Romania win?

If Portugal played all but 3 substitutes and lost 2-0 against the horrible Swiss, why not expect the Dutch to play all their subs and Romania to win 2-0?

Update:

And Romania is not a sheit team. It won its last match at home against the Dutch and drew their last away, both being Eruo 2008 qualifiers.

If thats not enough, Romania qualified for Euro 2008 as group winners, 3 points ahead of Netherlands.

Update 2:

And Lobont (Romanian goalie) used to play for Ajax and he is friends with all the Dutch players (lol)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If Holland plays without Van Niestelroy, Van Persie, Gio and Robben then they most likely will lose, so let's see what the coach does.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

netherlands are not portugal. huntelaar, kuyt will definitely play. the dutch will still field a good team. perhpas there is a score to settle with romania. however, they just might draw, and italy may fail to beat france. that said, the dutch should go for full 3 points so that they can prove that if they meet italy again, they should be able to repeat what they did in group phase.

• Kay
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Because the Dutch subs will actually have something to prove, as they don't want to be on the bench for the whole tournament.

• 1 decade ago

Because the Dutch don't rely so much on a couple of players

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Squid
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

VERY POSSIBLE

The difference here is that Holland may really want to lose to kick Italy and France out.

I respect Marco van Basten though. I don't know what will he do. Shame on him if he lets his team lose on purpose to knock out the World Champions and runners-up.

He will lose all my respect then, lets just wait and see.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Hallo.. even Holland's bench is very strong!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.