Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

what is Inuyasha?

The other night I watched an episode of Inuyasha where Kigome, pardon my spelling, saw the ghost of a little girl and the little girl like hated her mom because her mom left her in a fire. But, her mom never knew that she was still in the apartment...or something like that.

I liked it a lot, surprisingly.

All I know about the show is that Inuyasha is half dog, half human and he gets Kigome pregnant...

But, I was told that by a nine year old.

So, I don't know.

Anybody want to give me a heads-up on what it's about and who the people are?

Favorite Answer

Okay, haha well that 9 year old made a mistake, Kagome isn't pregnant! xD

Anyways, Kagome is a 9th grade student and on her 15th birthday, she went into her family shrine and fell down the well. A demon monster thing took her 500 years back into feudal Japan. There she met InuYasha, a half human, half dog demon who mistakes her for his old girlfriend, Kikyo. Kagome is lead to believe that she is Kikyo's reincarnation. InuYasha's goal is to use the Shikon jewel to become a full dog demon, but when he finally gets it, Kagome drops it and shatters it, losing most of the shards. InuYasha sets out to collect all of the jewel shards while Kagome joins him. On their adventure, they meet more friends and battle demons.

InuYasha was the first anime I ever saw, and is still one of my favorites. I would probably rate it a 6.5/10. It did seem to repeat itself after a while, but it was still pretty good.

The episode that you watched wasn't that far in the series, so you can still catch up pretty fast(:

I don't really remember that early in the anime so I don't want to spoil anything for you! I'm not sure how many of the story's main character's are in that far yet, so I can't really say much... sorry about that. In total, there are 167episodes and 4 movies. They don't make new episodes anymore, but AdultSwim has been replaying it for a few years.

• Sorry but i'm feeling too lazy to explain everything so here are a few websites:http://www.furinkan.com/iycompanion/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InuYasha

Hope it helps. It's a great show but adultswim has been replaying it for years. They don't continue the anime on there but you should still watch it then continue it on the manga. The manga isn't over yet and watch the movies. I love Inuyasha!

• First off, Kagome isn't pregnant. xD That would be funny!

You need to start with the first episode. That one is a good episode, but not the first.

Basically, Kagome is a high-school student who mistakenly falls into the Bone Eater's Well and is transported to the feudal era. There she meets Inuyasha, who is half humand and half demon dog. He is bound under a spell to a tree, and Kagome frees him. (Actually watch it, this is really condensed!) They start searching together for the Shikon Jewel, which she accidently shattered. The Shikon Jewel makes any demon much stronger when it is in its possesion. The whole series is their travels with Miroku, Myoga, Shippo, and Sango, whom are met later.

I really suggest watching it! It's good!

Source(s): EAT CHEESE!!!!!

wow some nine year old...

anyways that's wrong check out this website to learn all about Inuyasha I'd explain but I think that would like require me writing out a 20 page essay so... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InuYasha(copy and paste onto your web browser)

It's Dragonball Z for girls, don't do it!

And why ask here? You can just go to ANN instead... You're just wasting points like this.

So from ANN: Higurashi Kagome, after being pulled down a well by a demon, finds herself in Feudal Japan, where she learns that a powerful jewel has been reborn inside her body. After the jewel shatters in an attempt to retrieve it from one of the many demons who was after its power, Kagome must join forces with the half-demon Inu Yasha (also after the jewel's power) to track down the shards of the jewel before its power falls into the wrong hands.

The plot revolves around Power Levels and sword upgradings and it's basically

Naraku shows up all evil

something happens

Inuyasha is defeated

goes to upgrade sword

faces Naraku again

wins

That was a clone,

start over for 500+ chapters.

And that's just the main plot, don't get me started about the undead *****, Kikyou. Oh god, so tiring!!

I tell you, don't ever go there.

ur not missing much thats one of first episodes

inuyasha was stuck in a tree and was left there by someone who looks like kigome...that was 50 years ago. kigome relased him from the spell that had him stuck to a tree

better yet u can just go to www.anime6.org and see it for your self