JB haters?

I don't see why the fangirls bother to say that the haters are jealous of them. We have nothing to be jealous about and why don't you guys try something more original of a name than nickjgirl101 or iluvejoejonas!? If you really can't see why we don't like the JB, here's why: continuous... show more I don't see why the fangirls bother to say that the haters are jealous of them. We have nothing to be jealous about and why don't you guys try something more original of a name than nickjgirl101 or iluvejoejonas!? If you really can't see why we don't like the JB, here's why:

continuous questions asking about their emails and phone numbers- NEWSFLASH- they are NOT going to give them to you. EVER. because they do not want strangers calling them and stalking them like a creep.

bashing people who don't like them- i saw in a magazine lately that selena gomez had to APOLOGIZE because she said she didn't like the JBs' music. that's going to far with a band and its called overrating if you are making people worship them.

having the JB be the only thing you ever talk about- look, other people have more things to talk about than the JB's personal life

overall, you guys are ANNOYING. you can't blame people who hate them. we don't need to like them.

star if you agree, go away if you don't.
Update: i thought I had asked those who did not agree with me to leave this question alone. i asked nicely the first time, but now I won't.

IF YOU DON'T AGREE, DON'T BASH!!! THAT IS NUMBER 2 WHY YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING!
Update 2: linkin park, you fans in a way REPRESENT the band. you give them a bad name while giving yourself a worser name. and drop the excessive use of y'all, we don't need to like them! i thought you didn't like to be asked to change your opinions so that's the way we feel! there is no need to recruit fans... show more linkin park, you fans in a way REPRESENT the band. you give them a bad name while giving yourself a worser name. and drop the excessive use of y'all, we don't need to like them! i thought you didn't like to be asked to change your opinions so that's the way we feel! there is no need to recruit fans and convert people into fans!
but i love your icon.

panic at the disco, you are NOT here to tell us the reason to hate a band! we have our reasons and though you may not think it's such a great excuse, you do NOT tell us what to think and sh!t.

jonas brothers, i did not realize expressing an opinion was a crime. but in the meantime, we do not obsess with hating but you do obsess with loving them. you get a life and find something else to love as well. these are people you don't know but you are treating them like gods.
Update 3: panic at the disco, i don't think you got me the first time, but i said we weren't jealous of JB and their 'talent' not of you guys. besides i have better things to be jealous of than an obsessing fan. i also do not remember ever mentioning in the question that you fans are pathetic and the blah... show more panic at the disco, i don't think you got me the first time, but i said we weren't jealous of JB and their 'talent' not of you guys. besides i have better things to be jealous of than an obsessing fan.

i also do not remember ever mentioning in the question that you fans are pathetic and the blah you are throwing at me now. I am telling you that obsessing crazed fans are not something everyone likes.
what i have stated in the question I consider most of them to be facts.
YES, I have seen numerous questions asking for their contacts. and you are not getting an answer, btw.
YES, i read in a magazine that selena gomez was forced to apologize for saying she did not like JB's music.
YES, they are overrated. every page I see in a magazine now or every magazine cover, there is an 80% chance that there will be some reference to JB, whether its a picture or a headline or an article
YES, it seems that they are all you ever talk about. Y!A questions, blogs, youtube pages yuo name it.
Update 4: and YES, nobody HAS to like JB. until you guys came, i was certain that people had rights to their own opinion, but now I am uncertain since you are forcing us to like them and not hate them and devoting your free time to bashing people who don't think the same way as you.