Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

do you rock lovers like Disney classic cartoons like "Snow white" and hate shows like "Hanna Montana"?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Me
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Snow White is a far cry from Hannah Montana.

Yes, I love all of the Disney classics.

EDIT:

Besides, all of those old Disney songs are cute and catchy and very nostalgic. "The Best of Both Worlds" by HM? Not so much! :)

EDIT2:

I see the point you're trying to make though, but still - Dumbo, Pinocchio, and Cinderella are wonderful for kids (and even teens/adults, haha) and they're those movies that you ALWAYS remember. No one is going to remember Hannah Montana in 10 years.

• 1 decade ago

I love the classic Disney films, although "Snow White" was never one I liked ~ I much prefered "The Aristocats", "Robin Hood", "Alice In Wonderland", and a couple of their live-action films...

I have yet to experience the horror that is Hannah Montana, though I have seen the dreaded "High School Musical"...

• 4 years ago

It's true. Religious music does tend to be horribly, horribly bland. It lacks sincerity and - tho' I hate to use the word - soul. But it never used to be that way. Religious music used to be great - Bach's B minor Mass, Mozart's Requiem for example. Wonderful, wonderful music created by people who wanted to make the best music they could. These days, the focus isn't on music but on "bringing people to the Lord". This reduces it to the level of advertising and propaganda. The quality of the music suffers. It sounds like it came from a "how to compose music" textbook rather than from an actual, flawed, vulnerable human being, which is what music needs to have any real value at all.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I love Disney Classics!! I don't care how old I get, I will always love them. But I hate Hannah Montana very much....hate her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • alissa
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I still watch Disney movies and various cartoons all the time; but i hate most of the shows on the Disney Channel.

So, yes.

• 1 decade ago

yeah! disney is supposed to be fun magical stuff for kids. that's snow white. in hannah montana, there is so much making out and dating and popularity and non magical kid stuff. disney has gone down the drain.

• 1 decade ago

I wouldn't say "like" but they are better than Hannah Montana and the Jonass Sisters.

• Nertle
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

yessssssssssssssss, disney classics are the best.

modern disney is the worst.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes I love almost all of them!

Alice In Wonderland is still one of my favourite films :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ummmmmm

Yeah

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.