Healthy diet plan?

A few years back I found a diet menu plan that really worked for me. I loved it. It had healthy meal plans for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even snacks. It was a 10 week plan. It had a lot of variety and easy to fix meals. Unfourtunately it is no longer available. I don't want weight watchers,... show more A few years back I found a diet menu plan that really worked for me. I loved it. It had healthy meal plans for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even snacks. It was a 10 week plan. It had a lot of variety and easy to fix meals. Unfourtunately it is no longer available. I don't want weight watchers, nutrisystem, or any fad diet. I would like to make these meals myself.
My lifestyle requires planning meals in advance.
If you have tried it yourself and give me your personal opinion on it that would be even more helpful.
Update: Sai2301- I doubt portion control on fried chicken and cole slaw would give me my desired result. But thanks for trying.