can u share me the ingridient/recipe of irish coffee?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

60 ml of Irish Whiskey

1 teaspoon of brown sugar

Freshly made strong black coffee

Double cream freshly whipped to peak

Gently warm an Irish Whiskey/Cofee glass in hot water. Pour whiskey and sugar into the glass and stir. Add the fresh made coffee filling the glass to within half an inch or so of the top. Pour the cream onto the top of the mixture gently using the back of a spoon to prevent splashing. Do not stir. Add grated chocolate to the top if required.

Source(s): Hello again. :D
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bailey's Irish Cream

• May
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Pour hot black coffee into a cup with 3 sugar cubes. Then use a spoon turned upside down and pour hot Irish Whiskey or Irish Mist liqueur over it so it flows gently. Top with whipped cream.

• 1 decade ago

1 1/2 oz Irish whiskey

1 tsp brown sugar

6 oz hot coffee

heavy cream

Combine whiskey, sugar and coffee in a mug and stir to dissolve. Float cold cream gently on top. Do not mix.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Irish coffee is coffee mixed with an Irish whiskey, sometimes with sugar, then cream on top.

• 3 years ago

c-o-f-f-e-e coffees lots better perfect than tea infants might desire to pass away it on my very own for it makes them epidermis and bone better ideal via capacity of a the thank you to drink a cup of tea. hahaha. i found out that throughout the process the time of grade 5 track. although remember. In end, TEA.

• 1 decade ago

coffee and Irish Whiskey

Source(s): LOL I just asked my hubby this yesterday .... he's in bartender's school
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Coffee and Irish Whisky.

If your Catholic (cat lick) use Jamesons Whiskey, and if your Protestant (proddy dog) use Bushmills Whiskey.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

irish coffee and milk or make irish coffee juice..

• 1 decade ago

u just add whiskey to coffee

Source(s): i'm irish
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.