Will we have Summer in the UK this year?

How's it going to be?

Hot or not?

To Chelsea Paul.

I'm not a million miles from Weymouth!!!

• Favorite Answer

I've had a word with the man upstairs and he says that as long as we're all good boys and girls he'll send the sun out to play every day.

So pay nicely everyone :-D

• dery

it's going to be the main well-liked summer ever, Min 36 Max 40 two from april to october, no below 36 stages celsius in the time of day and 25 degress celsius in the time of nite, uk would be only like greece/caribean. organic meltdown. Brighton the busiest in 35 years. various dehydration.

I think we will have a better summer this year than last year, come down to sunny old weymouth for your hols, it's lovely here.

We had some of it in Februrary!? :S

We just get it in litle chunks throughout the year. The rest of the year's bulked up with rain/floods/hail stones etc. etc.

It was actually quite hot this week where I am. It just absolutely chucked it down today and yesterday though :(

Oh I hope so! After last year I am craving a bit of sun!

I've not heard any reports of what this summer will be like but we will be lucky if we get two nice weeks!

• Becks

Think we've already had ours in East Yorkshire! Hope there isn't the same problems with flooding across the UK this year as there was last year!

It would be nice, however with the value of the U.S. Dollar, it would be like spending twice as much for everything. I'll have to be patient with the idea. However, lets have tea and crumpets when I do.

I think we've already had summer, we got a week of hot sunshine 2 weeks ago, and that's your lot.

Rain and showers predicted, we might get another hot week if wer'e lucky.!!

Nope! I'm the Nature and I've no intention to send summer season to ur country.

not hot

by the looks of things it dosent look like we are gunna get much of a summer - many teers and sobs

so im afraid i will have to go with not hot