Does God support the US Marines??? (One Two Three Four... United States Marine Corps!)?

I was told by my Gunnary Seargant that God has a hard-on for marines because we kill everything we see! He plays his games, we play ours!

To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your *** belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTmKjUTBo9U

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related&locale=en_US&persist_locale=1

Guten tag Mrs. Hunter!... you forget that information is only a click away! The internet as well as my informants (X! cheers you know who!) are a good source of knowledge. Didn't you know that?!

D.I.= Drill Instructor

Where Founded= In a Tavern in Philadelphia

The year= A group of "young" Americans got together, on November 10th 1775 they were commisioned as Marines.

Two famous:

1. The Sergeant in the movie, and Lee Harvey Oswald of course again from the movie

2. Captain Samuel Nicholas, who was appointed the first commandment of the Corps. It was he who set up the first recruitment site in that Philadelphia Tavern..."Tum Tavern"

Wunderbah... Yah?

auf wiedersehen!

• Favorite Answer

Sir, Yes Sir!

Full Metal Jacket,..Locked and Loaded!

grrrrrr,..

I think they are cocky and filled with confidence.. And I think they must act like they are the best because it is that type of attitude that wins battles.. I think many say Marines are brainwashed because of their confidence. I think every time read a negative comment directed at the Marines I am reminded at why I chose the Marines.. I think only a Marine can understand what it is to be a Marine. I think Marines are the consummate professionals. I think if everyone could be a Marine then we wouldn't be Marines.. Those who are truly destined to be Marines will one day wake up in boot camp..those who toy with the notion of being a Marine as if anyone can become one will just continue to do that..

• Aravah

answer: I think someone has been watching Full Metal Jacket lately. It's Gunnery Sergeant and you've managed to quote the usual sales-pitch from a 1960s-1970s D.I.

You know what a D.I. is, yes?

Let's play: where was the Marine Corps founded, what year and name two famous Marines.

Source(s): USMC Semper Fi, do or die

If God supports the marines, why do you guys wear plate armored vests to operations? Why not just count on God's power to keep the bullets away from you?

The Corps doesnt NEED God, you have some of the best military tech in the world backing you up, plus decent training too as militaries go.

Also what kind of a messed up language is this where "four" rhymes with "corps"? Seriously. WTF.

Awesome Movie!!!

M I C K E Y..... M O U S E

But I doubt that god favors one child over the other. No parent has a favorite child, and god is probably able to love us more than we love ourselves.

Source(s): Namaste
  • Its nice to know god has a hard on for fit young men in Uniform with short hair

• Atmo D

I thought God (He who does not exist) supported ALL the military, no matter what side they were on. Isn't that why all missiles are prayed over prior to launching?????

• Kytes

Sighs. So God doesn't care other people in other countries, does he? I thought God loves everyone in this world. OOPS! I said it.

Source(s): Buddhist.

I'm guessing that a real Marine (even a lowly private) would be able to spell "Gunnery".

Jerk.

god supports every army that is adequately disciplined, trained, armed and provisioned; amen.

Source(s): napoleon: god is on the side of the bigger army