If you were adopted would you want to know your birth mother?

I have not been adopted but there are 4 cases in my family of adoption. My grandmother had 3 children before she married my grandfather, we know of 2 of them but one we don't. The other situation is my aunt (the daughter of my grandmother) adopted a child out when she was 16 or so because at that time it was I... show more I have not been adopted but there are 4 cases in my family of adoption. My grandmother had 3 children before she married my grandfather, we know of 2 of them but one we don't. The other situation is my aunt (the daughter of my grandmother) adopted a child out when she was 16 or so because at that time it was I guess morally wrong for her to keep her daughter. I don't have any say in this but I've always wondered what these people are like. I've always wondered what my aunt looks like (the children my grandmother gave up were all girls) I've wondered if I've ever crossed her on the street, if I actually even know her children. Then theres the case of my cousin from my aunt. All we know is that she's happy at this time, which I think is great but I know it breaks my aunts heart that she doesnt know who she is, it makes me wonder again if I even know her because when you think about it I could. Ifyou were adopted would you want to eventually meet your birth mother? & see yourother family?