Bacterial Vaginosis... it won't go away!?

I am so frustrated and upset. I really don't know what else to do. I went to my gyno and she prescribed the antibiotic for me and my husband. The BV went away for a while and now it's back again. I feel like crying because it's so embarassing. I'm a really clean person, I bathe twice a day, and... show more I am so frustrated and upset. I really don't know what else to do. I went to my gyno and she prescribed the antibiotic for me and my husband. The BV went away for a while and now it's back again. I feel like crying because it's so embarassing. I'm a really clean person, I bathe twice a day, and people who sit next to me probably think I'm dirty. Because I smell it and I know if I smell it, they must smell it.

And it's even worse when I have sex with my husband, I feel so insecure and I hate it. I don't know what else to do. I feel if I go and take more medication it wil just come back again. If someone can give me advice on this, please help me out. Thanks.