Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: What was the last thing that made you say "Never again"?

• Gino R
    Best Answer

"Never Again" will I ride a bicycle naked through town on a warm day even at 2: a.m. in the morning.

• ?

An insidious and very well practiced Narcissist and woman hater/punisher/wanna-be-Marquis de Sade - although Sadly I'd say he was of the petty - much too common, dime per Baker's Dozen of damaged goods!

I observed him, allowing him to believe I was "stuff" for victimization..and then, after having observed behavior, removed from me from quite a vantage point..I dropped the interests of my curiosity's study..lest I'd be disgusted and never again be able to discontinue vomiting

As far as I would ascertain, he has probably continued to be the WASTE of space in Life, he's devoted himself to...BUT - is that my problem? NO!

He is only one in so many who've bitten by erroneous, yet deliberate choice some pretty stifling dust...Thusly, let him, as others as he is, CHOKE!!!!!

Odalyz.

• Tigger

Sharing a Two-Bedroom Apartment with a Crazy Pregnant Woman (not mine) This lady was Megan, Carrie, Damian, and all the evil spirits from the Shinning rolled into one. Me and her ex expected to see her head spin round and round faster than a mixer on high speed at any second.

The fact that my father repeatedly shows his utter lack of respect for me or my choices in life that he goes around in the family spreading gossip and now apparently has decided to start doing that online as well.

It really lessens the trust and respect.

• jms043

Yesterday. I went to an open air festival in Texas. It was so crowded, and hot, that I said,`` Never again.``

Paying nearly 4 dollars for a beer.

i took up a brainless job which was easy money just last week

but after finishing the 1 week assignment, i was so bored and sick with it, i swore never to take up such work again ♥

Never again will I date the guy who turned out to be a jerk.

When I lost all my weight and looked back on how I use to look, I promised myself never again.

never again will I smoke I quit 7 years ago