Jo asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

Is it safe to delete Error reports?

Can I safely delete any of the following error reports? Per user archived/queued reports and system archived /queued reports when doing a disk cleanup

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Error reports are generated by the Windows Operating System just to report what kind of error you have been through. There have been issues in which error reports and its log files have occupied enormous space in the hard disk. To this, microsoft recommends you to have at least 20 GB (40 recommended) storage for your OS drive, but it's not possible everywhere!

So, since Windows needs to have everything at least, this feature is included in Windows & in my opinion, there is nothing wrong in deleting and cleaning the error reports.

Just delete them without any hesitation, my fren!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

confident, it is secure to delete abode windows blunders reporting information. they're basically log information which record device documents each and every time abode windows crashes. it is utilized by using device directors and programmers to locate the reason for blunders.

• 1 decade ago

anytime u can delete this error reports

• Yayie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

its safe, those are just data of what happen to your computer. data that sends to microsoft to navigate the problem and sending back to you.

if the problem solve, you a free to delete them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.