Is an abortion based sexual fetish immoral?

One of my friends is sexually submissive and recently she encountered a man online who is to be her sexual dominant. The two of them have come to the conclusion that they are soulmates and one of the ideas that they particularly agree on is that he should be able to impregnate her and then abort the baby. He is a... show more One of my friends is sexually submissive and recently she encountered a man online who is to be her sexual dominant. The two of them have come to the conclusion that they are soulmates and one of the ideas that they particularly agree on is that he should be able to impregnate her and then abort the baby. He is a doctor so he would do it himself. My question is, she says that because abortion is legal... this isnt immoral. But I feel that it is premeditated murder. I mean, I am pro-choice: accidents, rape - there are lots of reasons to abort. But she is PLANNING to get pregnant for the sole reason to kill the child. And not just once... they want to do this thing over and over again. He says, "I will let you keep the baby just long enough to let you get attached to it and then I will take it from you." UGH. Am I the only one that thinks this is INSANE?! I mean, sure abortion is legal.. but premeditated PLANNED abortion?!? How in the world can I express to her how wrong this is? Help!!
Update: Yes, this question is serious. We have been friends forever and I have no idea how to get it into her head that this man and his desires are sick and twisted. Its NOT just a fetus. Or... so what if it is... Its still killing a living thing for sexual purposes. Even if you killed an animal to get off, its still... show more Yes, this question is serious. We have been friends forever and I have no idea how to get it into her head that this man and his desires are sick and twisted. Its NOT just a fetus. Or... so what if it is... Its still killing a living thing for sexual purposes. Even if you killed an animal to get off, its still disgusting. Why isnt this illegal? Coz it just hasnt come up?? Is she the only fruitcake out there that is doing this stuff?
Update 2: And another thing... is it legal for the man to use his medical license to continuously abort his girlfriends pregnancies?
Update 3: The doctor told my friend that he planned on doing the procedures after hours because then he will have access to the necessary equipment. Im fairly sure (considering he is a sports medicine doctor) that he doesnt have a license to practice abortions?? Am I right in that?
Update 4: I have tried to talk to her several times. I have told her that murder, no matter how many cells it has, for sexual pleasure is wrong. I mean, this isnt even a "crime" of passion. They arent in the heat of the moment! They are coldly discussing this and even calculating the time she is ovulating as... show more I have tried to talk to her several times. I have told her that murder, no matter how many cells it has, for sexual pleasure is wrong. I mean, this isnt even a "crime" of passion. They arent in the heat of the moment! They are coldly discussing this and even calculating the time she is ovulating as their next meeting date. Nothing I say seems to make a difference to her and... I dont understand. She has had an abortion recently with another man and she was SO torn up about it. It made her hormonal and she cried, got angry... it was the hugest emotional rollercoaster for her. But she thinks it will be somehow sexy with this man? What do you even begin to say to that? Every arguement I come up with she counters with "Its just a fetus." Is there no rationalizing with her? I am afraid of the future for our friendship because if I cant convince her not to do this... I cant stand by and watch her do it repeatedly and I will have to try and stop them. I mean, Im morally obligated to tell?