Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Will McCain cut taxes for middle class?

Obama is now will McCain or will McCain stick to the same bull tax cut for the Rich?

http://www.news.yahoo.com/i/703;-ylt=AIM94PfakbpQm...

Favorite Answer

McCain says he is sticking with Bushes policy on the economy~!!!

at first he honestly admitted he didnt know antything about the economy, then Bush and his team gave him a crash course, after that he said he would follow Bushes ways, and they want to make the tax cuts for the wealthiest permanent~!!!

as you can see by he way thew Nation is right now their plans do not work for the average person~!!!

Source(s): me!

No, McCain is only interested in giving his wife and his friends tax cuts. He doesn't care about the middle class. Thank God for Obama.

Some of Bush's tax cut hit the middle class, you'll realize this if Obama becomes president when they die out in 2010.

McCain will keep the tax cuts permanent, but doesn't regret voting against them because Bush didn't reduce spending, because it added to the deposit. He won't do more tax cuts until spending under controll. To get his own words, see the link.

• aguas

definite, the clarification he adverse Busj's tax cuts replaced into that it did not provide greater tax breaks to the midsection type. there is not any doubt that he will decrease midsection type taxes whilst elected. the recent public maximum have disregarded the $5,000 in line with relatives or $2,500 in line with single person that McCain is going to offer for well-being care coverage.

Bush cut taxes for the middle class. I paid over $4,000 less than with Clinton. Obama will tax us back to the Stone Age!

Increasing prices on oil, natural gas, and coal is the trifecta of bad ideas! I can't believe even Obama would be that stupid, but that is what he said yesterday.

I doubt it. I say this because it would seem a fruitless effort for a republican president to ask this democratic congress for a tax cut when they all are pushing for tax increases. Just seems highly unlikely.

Obama will find a way to weasel out of his so-called tax cut for the middle class. ...("No, I meant I'd cut their taxes after I raised them....") McCain will cut everybody's taxes, period.

Your link is bogus, but did you know that middle class is defined as $35,000 a year to one million a year? How can people classify these people in the same category?

Perhaps but BO will raise them .

repubilcans tend to support the wealthy