Melbourne extends F1 contract until 2015?

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns20464.html

Please, please please please please Bernie!

Living in Australia, Melbourne is the only GP I can realistically visit.

Favorite Answer

I hope so too... I go to that race every year + I live in Adelaide so I'm used to being a part of world class motor racing events. Not having F1 in Australia would devastate me!!

Knowing Bernie though, its probably going to be a night race soon. It would be weird without Australia being in the day, it would mean getting up at a reasonable hour.

Call me weird, but I like to wake up at about 3am to watch a grand prix. It makes it more exciting somehow not to mention I'm allowed to come into work a little later.

I hope so as an Aussie it is the only race on at a reasonable time for the Canadaian GP I had to stay up until 3:00AM to see the start of the race

I hope there is always a GP in Australia, as the F1 calander would seem odd without it. Theres getting too many tracks in the middle Eastern countries, F1 follwing the oil!

Adeliade would be better though.....

• james

Well, Bernie should do something well this time and keep Albert Park until 2015..

I love that track, too.