Is exchanging pictures of my penis with boys my age (15) strange or do other boys do it?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Update : I am curious about it to see if I am normal and surly its better than ...show more
Best Answer
i dont think so i do
would you be willing to swap with me
im 15
  • 1
  • Comment

Other Answers (18)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • ellie =D answered 6 years ago
    ppl on here wil sayy that is gay, but actually, for ur age, hormones are raging, making u more turned on. ths will make u want to see nude ppl. try to masturbate to regain control.
    • 4
    • Comment
  • JKjokester answered 6 years ago
    well some boys are curious to so yea some do
    • 4
    • Comment
  • CF_ answered 6 years ago
    more sad.. than strange.. kinda dumb too really.. I mean if its over the internet its probably some old fat dude looking at the pics..
    • 3
    • Comment
  • andy s answered 6 years ago
    i understand boys are curious but i do not recomend ever sending a picture of your penis to anyone at your age

compare with a friend if you thnk you have to see another penis but no pictures
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Mark A answered 6 years ago
    I would love to do that and I'm NOT gay.
    The reason I won't do it is cuz it's illegal and you could get arrested cuz if you're under 18 it's child porn.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Puerto Rico answered 6 years ago
    thats kinda gay
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Pope Barley answered 6 years ago
    It's just teenage insecurity bought on by body fascism in the media. You are comparing your penis size to assess your manliness compared to your peers. I've never compared myself to anyone but I know those who have.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • j$ answered 6 years ago
    yeah it sure is strange..
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Gretchen answered 6 years ago
    Thats kinda gay.
    • 4
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• ABC answered 6 years ago
    It is too extraing why do you want to see penis of other boys?
    It looks gay but if you are very sure about your sexuality that´s not a problem but maybe the other men who you change you pixes with perhaps they can be gay. So, stopping doing that, is the best
    • 1
    • Comment
  • kel answered 6 years ago
    gee... girls don't send pictures of each other...
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Abraham answered 6 years ago
    what the hell are you doing don't do that its just wrong
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Tim L answered 6 years ago
    no I dont its very brave, you would get some stick from some but a true friend should understand any conserns you mite have and try to help you
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Saz answered 6 years ago
    well, if you are checking to see if your body is normal, and you are comfortable doing it, I don't see a problem. If you do it because you like to see pictures of others guy' bodies, I don't see a problem with that either as long as no one involved has a problem with it.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • sweetiefreck answered 6 years ago
    that's not normal.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Kaitlyn C answered 6 years ago
    I think it's strange...why would you want to see another boy's penis? Makes ya think...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • melissa g answered 6 years ago
    your a gay
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Walter L answered 6 years ago
    Whats up Dude I me thinks your kind of, ummmm G@Y!!!!!!
    YOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Sorry but I'm curious are you a virgin and are you straight. For reals? Forget what I said live and learn. Get high and have fun, I think thats right. Just kidding man. If your not you know, gay, don't tell anyone you do this.

Source(s):

STraight up, MY perspective, do your own thing forget what people say if you think its alright just be open to not weird things and look at girls pleaseee. Peace out homes!!!!!
    • 1
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock