I have really severe gas pains that is causing chest pains, which has caused me to get anxiety/panic attacks?

I have made an appt with a Gastro doctor, I had my gall bladder removed years ago and this pain never went away. I never know what to eat because everything gives me gas. I feel like my esphogaus or diaphram can be damaged. I am going to start with the Gas-X and beano medicine and see how that works, my GI appt is... show more I have made an appt with a Gastro doctor, I had my gall bladder removed years ago and this pain never went away. I never know what to eat because everything gives me gas. I feel like my esphogaus or diaphram can be damaged. I am going to start with the Gas-X and beano medicine and see how that works, my GI appt is not till JUne 23rd, keep your fingers crossed. Plese help me, the gas pains are causing me to paste around the floor and chest palpitations. My doc otor has given me the lowest dosage of anxiety pills and that calms me down but the gas pains continue that's why I'm going to get a second opinion.