Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我將這篇作文中翻英 ...

拜託一下

請幫我中翻英 ~

我最喜歡的人是我媽媽

她是捲髮 眼睛大大的

她是一位廚師

煮菜非常利害 也非常好吃

她喜歡吃蔬菜水果但她不喜歡吃甜食

她的個性很溫柔

但有時候生氣起來非常可怕

平常她都在上班

到假日時

她都在家裡休息

她都騎摩托車去上班

不管天氣如何

她從不請假

她非常的辛苦

我非常的愛她

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The person I like the best is my mother. She has waved hair and big eyes. Being a cook, she is good at cooking, and the food she makes is fantastic. She likes eating vegetables and fruits, excluding those sewwts. She has a gentle character, but sometimes getting mad terribly. Usually she is working, resting in the house on weekends. She goes to work by her motorcycle, no matter how the weather looks like, and never takes off works. She's really hard working, so I , in deed, love her very very much.

Source(s): by myself

My favorite person is my mom, who has a pair of big eyes and curly hair. She is a well cook and her food is always delicious. She likes to eat vegetables but she doesn't like any sweets or desserts. My mom is very nice but she looks scary when she is angry!

She is often at work but she stays at home on weekends or holidays. Usually she rides a scooter to work no matter on what day or in what weather. She never takes days off from work and she is always hard-working at work. I love my mom.

Source(s): It's me dude!