不管天氣如何

她從不請假

她非常的辛苦

我非常的愛她

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The person I like the best is my mother. She has waved hair and big eyes. Being a cook, she is good at cooking, and the food she makes is fantastic. She likes eating vegetables and fruits, excluding those sewwts. She has a gentle character, but sometimes getting mad terribly. Usually she is working, resting in the house on weekends. She goes to work by her motorcycle, no matter how the weather looks like, and never takes off works. She's really hard working, so I , in deed, love her very very much.

Source(s): by myself
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My favorite person is my mom, who has a pair of big eyes and curly hair. She is a well cook and her food is always delicious. She likes to eat vegetables but she doesn't like any sweets or desserts. My mom is very nice but she looks scary when she is angry!

She is often at work but she stays at home on weekends or holidays. Usually she rides a scooter to work no matter on what day or in what weather. She never takes days off from work and she is always hard-working at work. I love my mom.

Source(s): It's me dude!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.