Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

很急!!幫忙修改我的英文自傳..........

禮拜一交資料了,剛剛才打完英文自傳,急需要有人幫我修改文句或者是怎麼改會更好? 拜託各位大大了!!

I am xx . xx is my English name.

I am eighteen-year-old.

I am from National xx - xx Senior High School.

I am the eldest child of three.

My father and mother are working about agricultural ; my younger brother is in junior high school and our baby sister goes to elementary school.

My families are so wonderful that I love them so much.

Since I am the eldest child, it makes me an independent, responsible and mature person.

I am flexible and energetic.

In addition, I like to play music as my extracurricular activity.

I am a member of school band and we usually practice instruments on Monday evenings.

And it was the happiest time that I have ever had.

Though my school work is not very excellent,but I also very hard in every subjects,because I think “Life doesn't require that we be the best,only thatwe try our best.”

To study in xx xx University would give me the best opportunity to build up more specific skills and knowledge.

And will improve my competitive advantage.

I wish one day I have an excellent ability of systematical management.

Therefore it will be a great honor for me if I am admitted to enter your school.

That’s my passion and expectation to myself, wish you would give me a chance to fulfill it.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am xx and my English nickname is xx.

I am eighteen years old.

In my family, I am the oldest out of three.

My father and mother are working in the field of agriculture; my younger brother is studying in junior high school and our baby sister is now studying in elementary school.

All of my family members are so wonderful therefore I love them so much.

Since I am the oldest child, it makes me an independent, responsible and mature person.

I am flexible and energetic.

In addition, I like to play instruments as my extracurricular activity.

I am a member of the school band and we usually practice playing instruments on Monday evenings. It is the happiest time that I have ever had.

Though my academic performance is not very excellent, but I study very hard in every subject because I think “Life doesn't require that we be the best,only that we try our best.”

It would give me the greatest opportunity to learn more specific skills and knowledge if studying in xx xx University and it will improve my competitive advantage.

I hope one day I would have an excellent ability of systematical management.

Without any doubt, it will be a great honor for me if I am admitted to study in your school.

That’s my passion and expectation; I hope you would give me a chance to fulfill it.

Source(s): 靠自己

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多求職中英自傳、履歷表及推甄自傳、備審資料等翻譯的範例,還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

Source(s): 很不錯的翻譯部落格