Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearNintendo Wii · 1 decade ago

can I play wii games on wii?

I know I can play gamecube games on wii but if there for bouth wii and game cube can you play the wii's versoin on the game cube?

• Pig
    Favorite Answer

No, Wii games do not work on the Wii.

The Wii only plays 3DO games.

• Lisa

Wii play has won 1 award, Wii sports 5! Wii sports is way better but wii play comes with a free remote! This is a hard 1 but wii sports wins!

No you can't play Wii games on the gamecube Because: The Gamecube came out about 6 years b4 the wii did! And the wii disc wont fit in the Gamecubes' disc drive. And to answer your heading, Yes you can play Wii games on the Wii! (lol).

Hope I helped! :)

Source(s): I have a Wii and a Gamecube. and I have also tried playing a wii game on a Game cube once.

No, The Gamecube Cannot Play Any Other Consoles Game Except For Its Own Gamecube Disc....

No, the Nintendo Wii can NOT play Wii games. lol, jk

No you can not play Wii games on the Gamecube. It would not make ANY sense!

_the Wii games won't fit in the GameCube disc drive_ , and the Game Cube came out first so it doesn't even know what a Wii game is.

now remember gamecube has small discs and the wii wasn't even out when they made the gamecube so obviously they don't

they wont fit in the gamecube. u can try but it wont go in. plus the wii remote wont work

no you cant.the wii disk is to big for the gamecube.