Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is the Bible fiction or nonfiction?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • emmA
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It should be considered Historical Fiction.

Some things and dates clearly happened but likely have been terribly distorted over time

• 1 decade ago

Nonfiction

• 3 years ago

i've got self assurance the bible and different non secular books are the two fiction and nonfiction... think of roughly it... the only reason all of us comprehend approximately, working example, Christ is using the fact human beings wrote it down and advised memories approximately him. do no longer you think of the persons who wrote it would desire to have exaggerated slightly?! It applies to all religions surely. human beings make out people who act in braveness and perseverance as 'holy' or 'god-like' and as a effect lead them to into non secular symbols. besides the shown fact that, the persons may be genuine and the activities too, besides the shown fact that it could have been exaggerated... it relatively is all i'm asserting... no offense to all you non secular human beings. they might desire to easily make a non secular section so no one gets indignant. I propose why no longer, real?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nonfiction

Source(s): I'm a Christian.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nonfiction. The Bible is the true Word of God.

• 1 decade ago

its a mixture of both truth and fiction a story passed down thousands of years is bound to change a little

• 1 decade ago

A question like that can't be answered in anything shorter than the Bible itself.

That's a very controversial question and Yahoo! Answers isn't gonna' solve the mystery. People have devoted their entire lives to this.

• 1 decade ago

Non-fiction.

• Alex L
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes its hard to believe but I truly believe that it is nonfiction. :] I am Christian after all, but its still hard.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.