Should I drop JJ Putz?

i have 4 closers including Putz

and the minimum for closers is 2

i have

Jonathan Papplebon=deff. a stud

BJ Ryan= pretty solid this season

Brandon Lyon=deff. a stud atleast in the 1st half

and JJ Putz= plays for a bad team and has been on the DL twice

i really dont want to but i cant drop Ryan Zimmerman because hes allready on my DL spot and i have no batters on the DL

i have Wainwright, Carmona, and Putz on the DL

whatda think?

and CAsey Blakes my starter and he isnt a stud att all @ 3rd

Favorite Answer

Drop Putz he hasn't done anything since returning from his DL stint and then he goes on the DL yet again....he is not worth keeping. Good thing you grabbed Lyon because he should give you the production you were expecting from Putz. Putz on your roster is a waste of a spot since he hasn't done anything but get hurt add a versatile bench player at a position you need help at for Putz

You have Papplebon, who has been a better closer than Putz all season. Even if Putz was as good as he was last year, he's always on the DL, so what's the point?

I see what you're saying, with all the good closers you have. But don't drop him. Trade him. He is too valuable to drop. Just find your weakest position, and try to trade him for a player at that position.

keep putz

• chris

drop him...he is not having the same year as he has previously