Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

Need some very nice motivational/ uplifting quotes for my best friend?

His bday is coming up & since i know he has a very stressful job & just overall depressed, I thought it'd be nice to have a REALLY good quote framed on his desk to constantly remind him how important & appreciated he is... anyone know of some or good websites? Thanks

Favorite Answer

kinda collect quotes its an obsession

To get up in the morning only to know that you will have to face another obstacle takes strength.To smile when the only thing you can do is cry takes bravery.To act happy & laugh when you know that times are at their worst takes courage.To be joyous when the only good news is best of the bad news takes support.To be there & help others through the roughest times in life takes love.

It's never too late,to be what you might have been.

Don't waste you time regretting all your wrongs know that in the end you'll get what yo heart longs try not to risk it all;don't stumble;don't fall.Take the time to read the writing on the wall hold you head high;don't be afraid to say goodbye.stay true & be you do everything there is to do.Live life to the fullest & never look back- there is a reason for the future and a reason for trhe past.Love til it hurts;laugh til you cry ansd when your life flashes before you die,be happy for what you've done,be happy for what you've overcome,& most of all be proud of what you had become.

Forget all the reasons why something won't work-- all you really need is one reason why it will.

Today i'll try to remember that by gods grace i am all that i need to be.

You have more personality in your fingertips than most people have in their entire bodies.

sorry about the really long ones if you want more or shorter ones just message me

i think the second to last would work best for him

Read "Bartlettes Familiar Quotations". It has everything you could want and it is divided by topics or authors. I am all for the internet, but don't be afraid to read a book. It will make you seem smarter and you will be guaranteed to find a quote that is just right for your friend. There is a great one by Nelson Mandala: "Who am I not to be brilliant..." ( this one is truly inspirational!!!) It is about how we are meant to live our dreams and be all that we can be...without fear or reservations... You can also look up Maya Angelou of her famous poem: " Still I Rise" . It talks about how through whatever hardship a powerful person rises...It will inspire anyone...( You may say (this and that ) about me...but still I rise...)

"Life is tough. But it's tougher when you're stupid"

-John Wayne

lots of great quotes

http://www.coolnsmart.com/