B asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Should I use a hard brush when I get a hair cut to get deeper waves?

I already have waves just want them deeper I use a soft brush after I get my hair cut but was thinkin about using a hard brush to see rather I get deeper waves are will the hard brush make my waves leave because it to hard

Favorite Answer

na man u don need a hard brush when ur hair is low. that will only hurt ur scalp n give u a headache. wait a week or 2 afterwards to switch to the hard brushing. the bristles only need to be hard enough to gently touch ur scalp wit each brush stroke so thats why i suggest using the softy or a medium wit the fresh cut n using the harder brush as soon as u can handle it. I also suggest using water when u brush but not until a week after the cut cuz that could f*ck ur 360 connection up. go at least 4 weeks without getting a cut cuz waves are easier to develop when ur hair is longer. go here to learn what directions u should b brushing http://360waves.net/forums//index.php?showtopic=11... You may wanna use something like olive cream or whatever to keep ur hair moisturized. Make sure u wear a durag when u sleep. Also, NEVER USE A TEXTURIZING KIT!!!

go to this site to learn everything u need to know bout waves http://360waves.net/forums//index.php?showforum=17...

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): hard brush hair cut deeper waves: https://biturl.im/wTyvL
  • kopsho

Hard Brush

• Karin

if you cant give your hair a break-which i recommend (ponytails!!!) then use a heat protectant spray or serum, cut off the split ends, and use cold water in the shower to rinse your hair out, and rinse everything out for at least four minutes, so that you wont have shampoo or conditioner buildup which makes your hair dull and flat. Also, use only ceramic straighteners, and turn it on a lower heat. If you want an even better solution, get a Brazillian blowout which will straighten your hair for you and leave it straight for months. It really works! Then you can continue moisturizing your hair and it will be back to normal soon. Good luck! pick me for best answer

• use a spray called "sta-sof-fro" by SoftSheen.Carson and a hard brush.

I use this and I get really deep waves an the boys at school be like"damn, how you get dem waves like that?"

i love deep waves!! lol ummm....i think a harder brush will def. do the trick...constant brushing