Question for vegetarians. Do you eat clams, oysters, or scallops?

I have been a vegetarian for over a month now and its going great. When I got together with my family they were shocked. I told them that I don't eat any animals. I won't eat anything with a face or heart. My younger cousin said that oysters don't have faces or hearts. So what is the difference... show more I have been a vegetarian for over a month now and its going great. When I got together with my family they were shocked. I told them that I don't eat any animals. I won't eat anything with a face or heart. My younger cousin said that oysters don't have faces or hearts. So what is the difference between eating fruits and vegetables that are alive and scallops or clams? That got me thinking. Do clams, oysters, mussels, or scallops have faces? Do they feel like a fish does or are they more like vegetables? I am not trying to find ways to eat "meat", but I would like to know what you guys think.
Update: I don't want to eat mollusks. It just came up that there is not much difference from mollusks and vegetables or fruits. Its like mollusks are between seafood (fish, shrimp, crabs and lobsters) and vegetables and fruits. Vegetables and fruit and are alive. When you pick them they technically die. I... show more I don't want to eat mollusks. It just came up that there is not much difference from mollusks and vegetables or fruits. Its like mollusks are between seafood (fish, shrimp, crabs and lobsters) and vegetables and fruits. Vegetables and fruit and are alive. When you pick them they technically die. I don't think a peach feels anything. I've heard that mollusks don't feel like lobsters or crabs do when you boil them. Like I said a couple of times, I am not trying to find ways around being a "real vegetarian". Like other people have said its really where you draw the line or what you are willing to eat. What you consider being a vegetarian and what are the reasons for you doing it.