A really long question for a really short answer lol-iPhone 3G?

So, I live in the UK and i have a vodafone contract, i will not change it as i have a brilliant price and i will never get it again, £15 a month and that is just perfect for me. I desperatly want an iPhone 3G, however damn apple will not release it on any other network except O2, however in New Zealand, Australia... show more So, I live in the UK and i have a vodafone contract, i will not change it as i have a brilliant price and i will never get it again, £15 a month and that is just perfect for me. I desperatly want an iPhone 3G, however damn apple will not release it on any other network except O2, however in New Zealand, Australia and Italy they are releasing it on vodafone, My question is, will my UK vodafone sim card work in a New Zealandish (lol), Australian or an Italian iPhone 3G??

Also how would i go about getting one from New Zealand, Australia or Italy??
Update: i dont want to get a new price plan i just want to buy the phone on pay as you go