Anonymous

Do I look MIDDLE EASTERN (pic) ?

IM half Palestinian and polish/ german /cherokee, someone told me you can tell I have some middle eastern backround from my nose.

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk19/bitterswee...

Favorite Answer

Wow you are beautiful!

You look American!

A Subtle mix of multiple ethnic family members makes you a fantastic example of our melting pot culture!

Stop worrying about your appearance and learn about your rich heritage. All four of the cultures you mention as your roots have fascinating history.

Make your next question about your ethnic back ground, not your appearance.

BE NICE TO YOUR SELF!!!

well, to be completely honest, i don't see much Middle Eastern in you. I'm 1/4 African American and 3/4 Middle Eastern, and you and i look extremely different. That's probably due to your European ancestry. But don't feel bad that no one notices your Middle Eastern ancestry, people usually say that I'm just Black, and you can imagine how annoying THAT is! People say that the only way you can really tell I'm not black is my hair. I'm a dark Indian that speaks Spanish, half the time people think I might be Dominican! lol!! Just remember that it doesn't matter what other people do or don't see in you, it's what YOU see in you....and don't worry, different Middle Eastern families look different. Some of my cousins are a little closer to your colour than mine. and btw, you're pretty either way, especially in the 3rd pic! nice shirt! hope this helps!! ;)

Ehh, I don't think so. You are a bit darker than most people, and of course your ethnicity is not white... You do have fel Middle Eastern features, such as your clear and smooth skin...

But then again, It is hard to tell from only a picture.

Yes u do. Ur not thinkin that's a bad thing r u- just wondering? cause I think ur quite the hottie.

michael alan from gayboytshirts

PS- just looked at a LOT of these answers. the people that say u don't almost DO say it like there IS something wrong. Plus they're wrong, cause U DO>

From your physiognomy, I would have supposed you would have an Indian/Asian mix in you. Not so much from your nose alone. But the nose is often a common trait to ones race.

Very lucky! You're a pretty young girl and you shouldn't worry about what you are or from as we are all equal.

Bless!

First of all you are lovely and I hope you celebrate all of your features regardless of the ethniticity. I would have assumed Iraqi or Iranian. Your skin tone and prominent dark eyes gave me that impression. Your hair has a lovely texture and I have had known middle easterners (Israeli and turkish) who have similar features.

I hope this helped.

• From your look I would not be able to tell your ethnic herigage. You do look as someone that can be middle eastern.

But your look can also be one of an Italian, Spaniard, Portuguese or any Mediterranean nation. Also, you can pass for a persian, or someone from the central asian countries (south of russia)

Umm...yea sure..of course I don't know what Middle Eastern looks like...but I guess I kinda do...so my answer is 100% yes!♥lol

Your nose is too small for you to be Middle Eastern.

im middle eastern but i live in new york trust me ive seen alote of middle eastern girls u dont look like one and urr really cutte lol