What is RZA thinking?

• Favorite Answer

The RZA was never inside of a box, he was always trying to do something different. Maybe he had a notion that the South wasn't COMPLETELY hopeless, but if that's the case, he's should did a track with Scarface. The RZA actually has a metal band, too, but I guess that's better than doing a song with David Banner. I don't know, maybe he thought that since "The Incredible Hulk" movie is coming out, that David Banner would have a spark of popularity. I've tried to answer this question reasonably, but some true Hip-Hop heads, like the Abbot himself, think that maybe they can bring something good out of a wack MC. That's my only guess.

i agree with u . i would also listen to D4L (no offense to they fans, but i would rather turn tha music off or get silly than shake dat laffy taffy lol) soulja sucks 2 but RZA would have done way better on that song if he did it solo. this is another reasion why i miss wutanng clan cuz they was all raw. and they had the best beats and lyrics. it would have been fly if tupac wass a wutang

GAYvid Banner lol

I Thought You Liked The South =/

Like Lil' Flip, Wayne & All Them =]

Source(s): Bish-Bash-Bosh

That was freaking awful what the f*ck is wrong with RZA??? I'd rather listen to D4L than that...but watch he won't be called a sell out or anything.

GAYvid?

thats clever.