Is Phoenix, Arizona a good place to live?

Hey people,I currently live in Califonia but the economy is really bad. gas prices are high, home values are decreasing enormously, and the job market is at it's worst! When an economy is like this the crime rate goes up.. I believe.. well...My main concern is not the homes. or the gas.. rather the jobs!!... show more Hey people,I currently live in Califonia but the economy is really bad. gas prices are high, home values are decreasing enormously, and the job market is at it's worst! When an economy is like this the crime rate goes up.. I believe..

well...My main concern is not the homes. or the gas.. rather the jobs!! And the crime rate... I'm not doing so good here in California, so how is Phoenix, Arizona to live there, as far as jobs and is it a nice safe place to live in??Thanks!! please let me know as much info as you can...