Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Was W asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

My girlfriend hasn't had period since she got pregnant? do you think the baby is drinkin the blood???

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

if you need to ask this question, you shouldn't have had sex in the first place.

• 5 years ago

The blood would not come out whilst pregnant because of the fact that's used to cushion the baby and furnish the mandatory foodstuff to the fetus. human beings have not got classes on a similar time as pregnant, yet whilst they have the baby, they then bleed out all that blood, and it takes a on a similar time as... consistent with danger you may flow stumble on a e book on being pregnant to get slightly extra recommended.

• 7 years ago

what the hell did i just read? No theres no period because the egg didnt die it produced a baby so no period *facepalm*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No when women are pregnant they don't have their period is just doesn't come the baby is not drinking the blood.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yes

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

call doctor cullen...and jacob...and be careful with the Vulturis...they won't hey their eyes off you . Serious, not kidding.

• 1 decade ago

What..Did she have sex with a vampire? No the baby isnt drinking the blood. You dont have your period when your pregnant. Good luck parenting, and conmgrats! I hope this helped! =^)

• 1 decade ago

if your being serious which i very much doubt then you shouldnt even be having a baby

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u dont have ur period when ur pregnant

• 1 decade ago

urrgggghhh you should have listened in sex ed!!!!

you dont have periods when your pregnant

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.