Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Is Louisiana gunning back for 50th place in children's well-being with its creation bill?

"...Study: Louisiana ranks 49th in children's well-being"

..."The report ranks Louisiana 50th in high school dropouts with one-third of students not graduating in four years."

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2D
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That's really sad. All of us here in Louisiana aren't a part of that statistic and I'm making sure my children aren't as well. Hopefully with our new governor things will change and people will take responsibility for their children. Education is a priority in our family and I'm extemely proud to say that my daughter is a junior in college and has been on the dean's list since she's started. My other daughter is in kindergarten and she's doing just as well. 2D

• 1 decade ago

It's about time. Maybe West Virginia where I live can move up in the ranks some now. We're tired of always being in the basement on rankings. Way to go Louisiana! I hope this helps.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol I lived in Lousiana for 7 years

yea they are a backwards hick state

They dont care about education there, that ranks far behind religion and NASCAR

• 1 decade ago

I'm sorry, maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything about a creation bill. I saw that they were creating a bill to improve facilities and education statistics. Maybe you could point to me that to which you refer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Is that proof of evolution?

Its not the fittest who surive its who can repoduce the fast maybe

• 1 decade ago

That's pathetic.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pathetic, really...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.