Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Is Louisiana gunning back for 50th place in children's well-being with its creation bill?

"...Study: Louisiana ranks 49th in children's well-being"

..."The report ranks Louisiana 50th in high school dropouts with one-third of students not graduating in four years."

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...

• 2D
    Favorite Answer

That's really sad. All of us here in Louisiana aren't a part of that statistic and I'm making sure my children aren't as well. Hopefully with our new governor things will change and people will take responsibility for their children. Education is a priority in our family and I'm extemely proud to say that my daughter is a junior in college and has been on the dean's list since she's started. My other daughter is in kindergarten and she's doing just as well. 2D

It's about time. Maybe West Virginia where I live can move up in the ranks some now. We're tired of always being in the basement on rankings. Way to go Louisiana! I hope this helps.

lol I lived in Lousiana for 7 years

yea they are a backwards hick state

They dont care about education there, that ranks far behind religion and NASCAR

I'm sorry, maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything about a creation bill. I saw that they were creating a bill to improve facilities and education statistics. Maybe you could point to me that to which you refer.

Is that proof of evolution?

Its not the fittest who surive its who can repoduce the fast maybe

That's pathetic.

Pathetic, really...