"Coca Cola"?????

Did you know that if you mirror the coca cola trade mark it writes "لامحمد لامكه" whats your opinion about this bad words? do you still want to use this cola? isn't it better to use "ZAM ZAM" which is Islamic cola?

I knew this issue last night in a fair.

I deside not to use coca cola & PEPSI (Pay Each Peny Save Israel ) which both are designed by zeyonists.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I don't drink either. Mt. Dew for me.

• Lurch
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola are both American corporations. I support both of them. I'd rather drink "Sam's Choice" cola than drink "Zam Zam".

By the way, spell check is your friend.

• 1 decade ago

Drink Zam Zam and Support support Allah's Flying Monkey circus. What a great commercial

• Cathy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Coke

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Max50
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I like Coke and Pepsi.

As far as (Pay Each Peny Save Israel )

I think you have got too much time on your hands.

• 1 decade ago

Coca Cola is great stuff. And it the Mirror it says: If you can read this your retarded.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Since I have no idea what لامحمد لامكه is supposed to mean and since I'm not in the habit of checking corporate logos in mirrors to see if they offend me spelled backwards, I can't say I've ever given the issue much thought, or ever will.

But thanks for bringing that to my attention. That's one more strange issue I am now aware of.

• 1 decade ago

I drink Coke Zero...and I'm not a looney.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

drink water only, then you dont have to worry about keeping up with the conspiracy theory of the day.

• 1 decade ago

Your logic is mind boggling to anyone who has always relied upon the English language, but it is always nice to hear from you radical islamist Obama supporters.!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.