"Coca Cola"?????

Did you know that if you mirror the coca cola trade mark it writes "لامحمد لامكه" whats your opinion about this bad words? do you still want to use this cola? isn't it better to use "ZAM ZAM" which is Islamic cola?

I knew this issue last night in a fair.

I deside not to use coca cola & PEPSI (Pay Each Peny Save Israel ) which both are designed by zeyonists.

Best Answer

it means what???? I buy the store brands..

look man. Pepsi and coke were made long before Israel was made, by NON-JEWS. the current chairman of Pepsi Co is an Indian.

read up about them instead of believing rumors in a fair.

im muslim myself by the way. and the eagerness of Muslims to get all passionate about baseless rumors and mundane things like coca cola and pepsi instead of trying to stop the corruption spreading in our society appalls me.

Source(s): Ima Pakistani.

Just... Just ignore that and ...and drink some Coca Cola! mmm i just love the taste...geze it's not like the guy who created the company thought hmmm maybe if i put these words...they could see something outta it...

Zam Zam gives me gas, worse than any chemical weaponry Saddam once had.

• Cathy

Coke

Oh please, get over yourself. In countries like yours, the Halal symbol is clearly printed on each can. Grow up. You're sounding like a whining child. Here's an idea, try researching your idiotic claims before running your mouth off like a 6 year old girl.

As far as my healthy brain is concerned, satan owns Coke or should I call it Coca-Cola back to front?

You people always like to find some ridiculous bullsht to quantify your beliefs. And it's Zionists fkkin retard. Go kill yourself before you get Coke and coke products banned from the market.

That's right, I am god, and I'm telling you that you suck. There's no heaven, there's no forgiveness on this matter. Don't disgrace the holy drink. Dipsh.t

I agree lay off the caffeine. Wow.

Be that as it may, I still prefer Coke over anything so...........I'm not stopping because of some silly mirror image thing.

even a 2 year old can think better than u...lolz

i'm going to create muslim magnets to muslim cloths to soft drinks & make money out of u stupid ppl